Monday, September 29, 2008

MacGillivray Family






Honestly! I couldn't look at those 4th of July dresses one more second. I am holding off all crafting projects until we find out what we are having. Then I will be in full sewing mode. I promise.

For now, let me share with you a quick, little photo shoot I did for my sister's family at the beach. They couldn't possibly be any cuter! I love these boys to pieces! I wish I could share more, but Bryn has the memory card! She's keeping some pictures secret for Christmas cards...sneaky little thing.
I know we don't have the beach here in Washington, but Puget Sound is beautiful. So if anyone else is looking for a Christmas photo shoot...

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Are you serious? I'd love a pro like you to take pics for me. Let me get skinny first . . . (which might take a while). =)

Jennifer said...

Only if you give me a price. Serious I would love, love , love for you to do some family pictures for us but I'm not about to take advantage of you again without treating you like the proffesional you are!!!! How much, and when:-)

The Seaquist Family said...

I am kicking myself....I won your photo shoot at Relief Society and then let packing and moving consume me and never set anything up. Maybe one day our paths will cross again and I will get the chance to have my very own perfect pictures! Love the ones of Bryn's family.

Tasha said...

I was wondering who took her fabulous pictures for her!!! Does that mean you got to go to the beach for a week too? The pictures turned out FABULOUS!!! You take amazing pictures. I wish I lived closer and I would totally take you up on that offer. :)

Jennifer said...

I love Bryn's shirt! Where did she find such a cute thing?!

Stacey B. said...

Gorgeous! You did a great job, it doesn't hurt that your sister and her kids are beautiful. Love the pictures, love them all.

Fisher Family said...

Can we set up an appointment here in GA? I wish. Great beach shot of your sis and her beautiful family.

April said...

DARLING. great pictures. You did a great job.

Kyle, Sarah, Owen and Trey Tucker said...

Jamie,
I just found your blog and I love it! I want to try the table tent. My son is 11 months old so maybe I would love it more than him right now! :) I've linked your blog to mine if that's OK with you. I'll check back soon!

Kyle, Sarah, Owen and Trey Tucker said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that my craft blog is: www.createstudio.blogspot.com

Keri Ronk said...

I love that shirt that your sister is wearing I would love to know where she got it!